How we Move
In the new paradigm of education, we empower the children to take the lead and decide how they want to see the society in days to come. Scoring top marks in schools is not the only way to explore his/her innate potential. Had this been the only way then why rate of crime and rate unemployment is increasing in the society. The number of educated people has reached at a high level, but murder, hatred, and selfishness have spread out like wildfire everywhere. Many institutions are opened, but only few civilized people are produced. Many books are written; much research is done; many professional achievements are attained, but there is lot of chaos in the society. Why? Both parents and teachers should explore the reason.
At Paradise of Change, we empower and equip the students to be good human beings in future so that whatever profession they choose they would perform the best and contribute their best towards betterment of society.
- We facilitate exploring the inner potential of every child and guide the parents to explore that potential.
- We teach the life skills so that they can accept the change and deal any situations in life more efficiently.
- We undertake vision building exercise to set goal of every child as per their potential and interest area.
- We teach values (honesty, integrity, simplicity, respect and perseverance) so that they can radiate positive vibes in the society.
- We train the teachers and schools to incorporate sophisticated tools in the teaching methods.
- We facilitate interactions of children with policy makers, doctors, scientists, social workers and leaders so that they could get influenced by what they are dreaming.
- We organize consultations and counselling for parents dealing with children with special needs and help them accessing proper resources.
We use world-class techniques and tools to give our best to the students and teachers. Sophisticated technology is used to ensure that our ideas are properly grasped by the audience. Mind mapping techniques, scenario based approach are also some other ways of teaching.